Modular Stories has moved!

Please visit my current blog at its new location: http://modularstories.com

Monday, September 07, 2009

95

I'm so close, but I'm having a hard time hitting my stride this morning. The ending is still in doubt, I have anxieties about all the length/formatting rumors that seem to be running around among the 3-D writers, and I keep getting distracted with the fantasies about how great it's going to be to be done.

30 minutes ago, I hated my story, which has morphed into an eco-political sci-fi horror romance. I hated it like a thing outside of myself. I should just nuke all of my characters and be done with them and their stupid nonsense lives. I'm sick to death of their saccarine dialogue. What's wrong with these people?

1 comment:

Carrie Lawshe said...

slogato.... that is the password to post on this entry.