Modular Stories has moved!

Please visit my current blog at its new location: http://modularstories.com

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Page 8

Only on page eight. I'd hoped to be writing at a rate of 5 pages every 2 hours. That's not happening.

I'm at a wall right now, overcome with the feeling that I'm way out of my realm of experience and BSing just based on all the pop culture stereotypes running around in my head. I guess that's to be expected. I am more or less writing a piece of genre fiction.

It's 5 a.m., which is usually the hardest time for me when I'm driving. Maybe I should take a nap? Is this procrastination, or does my brain really need to recuperate a bit before I tackle the initial conflict?

I'm going to lie down with a blanket and a pillow on my office floor and see if I wake up with zest for the next bit.

No comments: