Modular Stories has moved!

Please visit my current blog at its new location: http://modularstories.com

Monday, September 07, 2009

Page 91

That was nice... formatted my document the way a manuscript is supposed to be formatted (apparently... I've never submitted on before) and my page count jumped way up. It feels like cheating, but I double-checked the formatting with multiple sources. Everone seems to agree: chapters titles always start a new page and they start about a third of the way down the page.

So that means I can pretty much relax now as far as the page count is concerned, and focus on doing the story justice. I guess that's the way it should have been to begin with, but the numbers help me keep going.

If anyone's still reading... sorry this is getting so boring. Most of my creativity is going into the story right now, so these blog entries are starting to get a little dry.

I'm boring myself, even, and I can talk a lot about myself before I get bored. I'll try again in the morning.

No comments: